About the Award: The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by Bloggers to other Bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Thank you Annie McGuire at Daily His Disciple for nominating me for this award. I am so humbled and honored 🙂
Here are my answers to the questions in response to this award :
- When and why did you start blogging? In Nov 2016, because of my love for God and His Word. I want to share with others what God is teaching me through His Word so they can be encouraged and challenged to desire more of God and His Word
2. What is the story behind your blog niche? My niche is encouragement and studying the word of God. My desire is to share the truth of the gospel and Jesus Christ through studying and growing in His Word.
3. What is the toughest part of blogging for you? Being consistent/having dedicated time for blogging.
4. What is the most enjoyable part? Seeing how Christ is revealing more of Himself to me in the lessons He shows me and also how people are encouraged by it as God chooses to use me when He doesn’t have to!
5. Do you keep a journal? Did you say journal (singular?), try journals!! I have too many journals, each for a different purpose. God grants me the grace to keep track of them 😀
6. What is your favorite Scripture? Hmm. This is so difficult!! Since I can only choose one, I would say “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35
7. Are you a city girl or country girl? I like to visit the city but would never want to live there. It is too fast-paced. I would prefer country for sure -I can picture myself sitting on the porch, journaling in one of my many journals 😀
8 . If you could invent a holiday, what would it be? Free Night-at-the-movie Day! My husband and I love movies!!
9. Are you a morning or night person? Morning person (if I can get to bed on time) and night person (if I don’t have to be up early) hmm. Did I answer this question?
10. What are 5 things you would bury in a time capsule? My Bible, Family Photo, A letter to myself in the future, one of my favorite pens, one of my journals
11. Is this your first blogging award? Yes.
Ellen at Scripture Confident Living